What does a great Metaverse experience look like?
In order to answer that question, I gathered data on top performing branded experience on Roblox.
Why focus on Roblox? Because...
1. Their 230MM MAUs are the most among Metaverse platforms.
2. They have publicly available data on number of visitors and user votes for each game/experience.
3. My 10-year-old daughter loves Roblox, so this research also gives me a way to better understand and connect with her. #dadlife
- Vans: Top brand leader (at the time of this writing in early June) thanks to a fun BMX & skateboarding experience
- Alo Yoga: So impressed with their guided meditation experience, which feels similar to an app-based experience like Calm or Headspace. Also incredible how this brand has more than twice as many visits as the much more hyped Nike Nikeland experience.
- Gucci: Their new Gucci Town experience just launched, and it's impressive to see how this luxury brand continues to iterate and expand upon its metaverse strategy.
- Spotify: My 11-year-old daughter loves K-Pop, so I was excited to tell her that Spotify is on Roblox and is hosting concerts with K-Pop artists she knows and likes. Well done, Spotify. You gave me a way to form a deeper connection with my kid.
Are there any brands I'm missing on my list? Please let me know in the comments or via email at email@example.com
Are you a brand or agency that wants to learn more about the metaverse? If so, please reach out.